There’s always something to do here in Sarasota. Why not try something other than laying on one of our beautiful beaches? Get out and explore our beautiful area in a way that you can’t by any means other than kayaking. Check out these 8 reasons everyone should go kayaking.
- It’s a great way to connect with nature. Our launch location on Lido Key is nature at its finest. You can encounter so many different types of wildlife, while exploring a beautiful ecosystem.
- Kayaking is a wonderful way to explore new places. There’s no other way to explore the exotic mangrove tunnels of Lido Key than by kayak. They’re quite the sight to see. It’s a great escape from the sun, and they’re a place many different sea creatures call home.
- Kayaking is the perfect way to connect with friends, family, and to meet new friends! What better place to bond than on the water! The most beautiful memories can be made on the water.
- Kayaking is also a wonderful way to exercise. Not only is it a cardio vascular exercise, but you’re also working just about every muscle in the body!
- Connecting with nature is the perfect way to release stress. Between the beautiful gulf views, the calm bay waters, the sounds of the native birds, and the paddles dipping in the water, the whole experience is serene. It’s a great escape!
- Kayaking can be done by just about everyone. Whether you bring young children along for the ride in a tandem kayak, or older ones out on their own, people of all ages can enjoy a kayak trip. The nice thing about kayaking is that it is easy to learn. Our expert guides teach even beginners how to kayak, and you’re outfitted with safe kayaks, as well as life jackets.
- Getting to a kayak is easy. If you don’t own one, you can rent one, or go on a tour. We can even drop one off to you!
- Bottom line, kayaking is just plain old fun! Just about everyone can do it, and it can be done alone or with a group. It’s the perfect outdoor activity!
Adventure Kayak Outfitters offers tours, rentals and group tours. Book your adventure online today and save $5.00.